Our support group for MGAC members and friends are held at Presbyterian/St. Luke's (PSL) Hospital.
Why do you need a support group?
- Information sharing
- Education decimation
- Social interaction
- Occasional guest speakers and doctor presentations
Join us this month!
- 1:00-3:00pm on the 2nd Saturday of each month
- St. Luke/Presbyterian Hospital Cafeteria
- St.Luke/Presbyterian hospital is at 1719 E. 19th Ave., Denver, Colorado 80218
- I-25 to Colfax, east on Colfax to Franklin, North on Franklin to Visionary, East on Visionary.
- Right into the valet parking garage. Valet is not open on Saturdays so you can park in there.
- Enter St. Luke/Presbyterain hopital through the PSL Surgery Enterance doors. Turn left right away . The cafeteria will be to your left. We usually sit right next to the bank of windows.
Not a member? Sign up today!
While we all have MG, some of us may have different symptoms. Rest assured, someone in the community has surely experienced what you are experiencing.